Holiday travel is not generally associated with calm and ease. As hundreds of thousands of people in the United states embark on trips to spend time with friends and loved ones, they encounter long flight delays, airline cancellations, event miscommunications, and reservations, which upon arrival were not received.
While many of the seasonal travel headaches are beyond one’s control, chauffeured ground transportation provides a break in the midst of the chaos. When a luxury vehicle is hired, by an individual, family, large group, or company, passengers are allowed to take a brake as they are driven to their destination, whether it be a flight, dinner reservation, party or other holiday event. During the trip, travelers can watch television, listen to music, check their tablets or smartphones, complete some last-minute work tasks, catch up on phone calls without the stress of driving, and spend time quality with their children, spouse, or special someone in a comfortable setting. These connector trips are sometimes the deep breath of holiday travel!
A traveler’s end point has many different possibilities, it may be an urban center, private residence, rural location, restaurant, event venue, airport or train station and it is important that a high quality, reliable and safe car company is chosen.
So, what should you look for in a chauffeured transportation company?
1. The first consideration is the reservation platform. Is it easy to use? Does the company have a mobile app? Do they provide travel agent services as well? Is the company local and global?
2. If you are coordinating travel for your company, how efficient are the company’s corporate services?
3. What are the vehicles like? Are they well-maintained, spotless and polished?
4. Does the company offer vehicles with mobile office capabilities, such as: cellular phones, plenty of USB ports, Bluetooth capabilities, satellite radio, reading lamps, WIFI, pulldown desks, DVD players, and other technology features?
5. What training do the company’s chauffeur’s have? Do they just hire direct or provide in-house training? The latter is the best option. Do they perform background checks and certification programs for their drivers?
6. What performance and safety standards does the company adhere to?
7. What types of customer service follow ups does the company offer? Can customers discuss their experience before, during and after their trip?
About Boston Corporate Coach™
Boston Corporate Coach is the industry leader in chauffeured transportation worldwide. Though we started in Boston, we have grown to now serve over 500 cities in over 25 countries. Boston Corporate Coach is a global company that operates according to rigorous standards of quality, safety, and reliability. We accommodate any travel need and any number of travelers. For individual or small groups of travelers we have our town cars, SUV’s, and luxury sedans. For mid-size groups we have stretch limos, vans, and executive limo vans. And for the largest groups we have our mini coach and passenger buses. The exclusive Lincoln Boston Corporate Coach Town Car is also available. We offer the finest on-the-go amenities, and our uniquely personal Meet & Greet service makes airport travel hassle-free.
Make your reservation now with our convenient app or online: